22-0049- Repair South Voids DUC Apron F1355; MacDill AFB, FL
Scope of work: Demolition and reconstruction of portions of MacDill Airfield Sections T32C and A09B and the intersected stormwater collection system, including:
- Civil and structural investigation, engineering, and due diligence design resulting in government approved construction documentation compliance with all stipulated instructions and standards.
- Supporting geotechnical investigation and testing.
- Construction permitting, airfield obstruction noticing.
- Temporary airfield maintenance of traffic barricading and marking.
- Temporary stormwater and sediment control, damming, and pumping. Control and sweeping of airfield foren object debris (FOD).
- Testing, management, and disposal of media and groundwater.
- Demolition and subgrade excavation of delineated pavement region.
- Demolition and reconstruction of airfield stormwater inlet structure and connecting culverts within demolished pavement region.
- Subgrade import, backfill, and compaction.
- Reconstruction of Section T32C (approx..) 6 inch thick Portland cement concrete airfield subbase pavement. Repaving of Section T32C (approx.) 12 inch thick asphaltic concrete airfield pavement.
- Reconstruction of Section A09B (approx.) 16 inch thick PCC airfield pavement.
- Replacement of demolished or damaged pavement markings.
RFI's due to ABBA by 4pm Wednesday 03/22/2023.
Bid Due Date: 03/29/2023